UBMS® series is batch system using Unbalanced Magnetron Sputtering method.
Since this system can provide fine and high density films, it is suitable for lubrication film coating such as DLC and Molybdenum disulfide.
- Unbalanced Magnetron Sputtering Source
- High ion impact during coating process results in providing fine and high density films having excellent reactivity.
- A Variety of Films to be Provided
- UBMS Series is applicable to DLC and Molybdenum disulfide which are known as lubrication film, and to hard film coating such as TiN, TiAlN, CrN and so on.
- Control of Film Property
- For example, gradient composition film can be made with UBMS series.
By making magnetic field around target unbalanced, density of plasma near the substrate becomes higher and ion-assisted effect to substrate becomes stronger.
By controlling the bias voltage applied to the substrate, you can control DLC film properties such as film structure, crystal structure, composition, adhesion, surface morphology.
Line-up of UBMS®
|Recommended Loading Space||φ200mm
× Height 120mm
× Height 400mm
×H400mm × 6-axes
× Height 800mm
|Substrate Table||Multi Axis planetary||6 Axis planetary
|12 Axis planetary