It is a magazine for business issued to introduce our products, technology, and activity to everybody of the customer related to the welding of the world and the sales network. The aspect is applied from various angles like latest information concerning the material and construction technology and our business operation, etc. and it introduces it from the abc of the welding.
The latest issue
Kobelco Welding Today Vol.16 No.3 2013 (PDF:1.7MB)
- A new Ultra High Current MAG welding process allows for highly efficient and extremely low spatter welding
- Greetings from the new General Manager of the International Sales and Marketing Section
- Kobelco flux cored wires for stainless steels :
meeting diverse market needs with a wide range of products
- Strengthening the power of our staff members at three bases in China
- Leading a double life in Bangkok, Thailand and Bien Hoa, Vietnam is really exciting
Kobelco Welding Today Vol.16 No.2 2013 (PDF:1.3MB)
- New process for car industry welding:
MX-MIG with pure Ar gas and special metal-type flux cored wires
- Challenging the difficulties in Japan and the world through the welding business
- Meeting the requirements of offshore structures that operate in ever deeper and colder waters
- First job transfer to the Netherlands, challenging and exciting at work and in private
- Wonderful Texas and broad-minded Texans
Kobelco Welding Today Vol.16 No.1 2013 (PDF:1.6MB)
- PREMIARC™ TG-Super304H: austenitic stainless steel TIG wire for coal-fired steam boilers
- Customers find satisfaction with quality weld metals that provide high efficiency
- Pipeline Girth Welding: Kobe Steel's up-to-date welding consumables meet diverse requirements
- India Essen Fair, enhancing Kobelco's presence
- Singapore life offers thrilling days
- Can advanced welding technology provide richness or happiness?
Adobe Reader is Required
Adobe Reader is requied in order to view a PDF file.
Click the banner below to download Adobe Reader.