About this Website
The contents of this website (http://www.kobelco.com/ and http://www.kobelco.co.jp/english/) are operated by Kobe Steel, Ltd. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Company") and their agent.
In using this website, you are kindly requested to read and to agree with the terms and conditions hereunder.
Your use of this website will be deemed as an implication that you have agreed to all terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please check the newest terms and conditions in using this website.
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.)
The copyrights pertaining to all information (including but not limited to the documents, images, illustrations, videos, sounds, design, and software) on this website are the property of the Company or other parties.
The Company grants you neither rights regarding this website itself and regarding the trademarks, logo marks and trade names on this website, nor any other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer (About the Information on this Website)
While the Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, availability, safety of the information on this website.
The Company reserves the right to alter at any time without prior notice the elements of this website, including but not limited to the information, structure, URL and contents. The Company also reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue the operation of this website at any time without prior notice.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE, THE COMPANY'S ALTERATION, INTERRUTION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THIS WEBSITE.
Links from this Website
The company may on this website provide links to other websites operated by other entities. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITES LINKED ON THIS WEBSITE. In using these websites, you are requested to understand the other parties' terms and conditions and the privacy policies.
Links to this Website
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY REMEDIES OR CLAIMS FOR CONTROVERSIES AND DISPUTES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR IN RELATION TO LINKS PROVIDED ON THE OTHER ENTITIES' WEBSITES TO THIS WEBSITES.
While other entities provide website links to this website, it does not indicate the fact that the other entities and the Company have special relationships including but not limited to alliances, rights and obligations.
By using this website, you are prohibited from engaging in the following acts:
- • Using or copying this website or any part of the information on this website for any commercial purpose other than to transact business with the Company;
- • Modifying of any of the information on this website;
- • Accessing portions of this website not intended for access by the general public;
- • Attempting to duplicate all or portions of the code behind any part of this website;
- • Attempting to test the vulnerability of a system or breach security or authentication measures;
- • Sending any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or potentially harmful items to the Company;
- • Any activities that harm the reputation of the Company or other entities
- • Providing links to this website from the websites below;
• websites that abuse the Company, the Company's products, services, executives or employees
• websites providing information that is or can be unlawful;
• websites providing information that is or can be against public order and standards of decency;
• websites using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this website
• any other websites which the Company deems inappropriate
- • Any other activities which are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws; and
- • Any other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and any other matters regarding this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly stipulated. All controversies and disputes arising out of or in relation to this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kobe District Court in Hyogo, Japan as the court of first instance.