Outside view of Diffusion-bonded
Compact Heat Exchanger
The Diffusion-bonded Compact Heat Exchanger (DCHE) is a compact type heat changer noted for the following features.
- Excellent pressure and temperature resistance
- Up to 100 MPa or 900°C with optimization of the material and channel size.
- Remarkable compact size
- 90% reduction in plot area compared with multitubular heat exchangers, with high heat transfer performance.
- High corrosion resistance
- Using stainless steel and other materials, the heat exchanger can be used in a wide range of applications.