Robots and Electric Power Sources
Swing Frames Welding System: ARCMAN™-MP
- The four-robot system offers significant reduction in the welding cycle time.
- The arrowhead-pattern weaving mode provides good bead appearance in vertical welding, making it unnecessary to use a conventional positioner and workpiece-clamping jig.
- The laser sensor contributes to obtaining high quality weld beads, overcoming root gap variation.
Standard Model for Arc Welding: ARCMAN™-MP
- New model with state-of-the-art welding technologies integrated. Payload: 10 kg (HL model: 14 kg)
- Payload: 10 kg (HL model: 14 kg)
SENSARC SERIES WELDING POWER SOURCES : AB500 (designed for robots)
High-performance digital-controlled welding power source.
- Suitable for medium-to-thick plates welding with various welding modes.
- Digital control makes maintenance easier.
- Equipped with the extra-low spatter CO2 welding process REGARC.
Software for ARCMAN™ Welding System
- Offline teacing system
- Production support system